Friday, April 2, 2010

3D Devices!


In tokyo Sharp Corp. are starting to develop 3D devices. No glasses will be needed for these devices it will just be 3D on the screen. They satrting to make phones, ipods, any mobile devices with a 3D screen. They have even started to work on making 3D playstation, will great for video gamers. They haven't really worked on making 3D tv screens. "Just like tvs went from black nd white screens to color, all displays will eventually be 3D" says executive managing officer Yoshisuke Hasegawa. This will be good for busines beacue it's imporving on the products tat they already have, like the ipod, and phones, and just expanding its apperence. I think people will go crazy fot this because I know I have always thought about "what if" things became 3D how cool would that be, and now its starting to happen. I'm pretty sure people will love this, and are excited for when it reaches the U.S.

6 comments:

  1. THATS SO COOL!
    :)
    I dont really see how its possible to watch 3d with out the glasses but that will be so much better. i agree that 3d is the new thing. its going to be a great innovation.

    how does it incorporate in the business world?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nuts. I don't think i even want my phone to be in 3d.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this whole 3D thing is pretty col. I can't wait for TVS to go 3D, but it does make me think even more of how our world gonna change in the future. Like now 3D stuff are coming out, and then who knows flying cars will be the norm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This idea seems incredibly awesome, but I wonder how that’s even possible? Even if you made the screens 3D, you would always have to buy DVDs and such in 3D for them to be compatible. And would you be able to watch regular programs without them being 3D, or would you be able to turn the 3D feature off?

    Besides, I’m sure if and when they do make this happen, it will be incredibly expensive until the novelty wears off. So it’s a nice idea, but I’m not so sure how it will progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty awesome. I have been reading a lot about the new 3D technology that should be coming out in the near future and it blows my mind! I remember being a child and thinking "what if.." also, and it is fascinating to think that it will happen in my life time. It all seems very "Jetsons" to me, but i like it! It is also interesting to see what changes in the business world this advance in technology will bring. All electronics companies will bring they products to the same level, like the article said, such as 3D iPods 3D laptops etc. pretty nifty if u ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really don’t want things to become 3D. I hate the 3D movies and I don’t want my phone to become 3D. everyone I know doesn’t want that either so I don’t see how companies think it’s a good idea with so many people against it.

    ReplyDelete